Sunday, November 30, 2014

Balloons Over Branson Creek - Posted 11/1/11

Some great memories of my childhood involve going to hot air balloon festivals with my parents.  When my mom told me there would be balloons in Branson, I really wanted to go with all of the kids.  We made it a family event and all headed to Branson together.  We all had a great time.  Astara got some great balloon pictures, the kids got to meet a real-life princess (2011 Miss Missouri), and we got to see some our old friends from the Branson area (Michael and I lived in Branson for a few months when we were first married and we worked there for 5+ years).  I hope this becomes a yearly tradition.  I think hot air balloons are beautiful.   Because we went to the evening event, we didn't get to see the balloons launch, but they did a bunch of "burns."  They did steady burns and flicker burns.









No comments:

Post a Comment