Monday, April 18, 2011

Liam's Growing!

Liam is getting big, unofficially he is 11.5 lbs.  Mommy weighed him by standing on the scale with him and without him, and got this unofficial number.  He is also getting super cute!  We often refer to him as our little friar (or monk), because he as long dark hair in the back and very short (almost bald) light hair in the front.  Grandpa also has created a cute nickname for him.  He calls him L-I-am, similar to Will-I-am from the black-eyed peas.  I think this is cure for a few reasons.  One because it is just silly, and the other is because is it so funny that my Dad came up with it!  I never realized he was so mainstream.  Okay, here are a few pictures of my big boy.

Cora dressed him in this stylish outfit.  




I have a professional picture of George similar to the one above, including the small stream of drool.  I'm curious to see them side by side.  I currently think that Liam looks the most similar to Henry.  He has Cora's coloring, with darker skin and hair, but his overall look most resembles Henry to me.  I'm going to have to pull out the baby books and do some comparing over the next months, but that is my current opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment