Saturday, April 2, 2011

Terrific and Forgiving Friends

Today, I am thankful for all of my terrific and forgiving friends.....I have not been so good at posting to my blog.  I know that many of you thought, she's crazy thinking she is going to create and post to a blog with a new baby.  Well, you were right!  My brain has an amazing way of forgetting the way things are with a newborn baby (I should use this for another post at a later date because it is another blessing in life).  In order to keep going on my blog, I have to just admit that I am only going to be able to post every once in a while.  I do want to try to do a weekly post, but we'll just have to see how things are when "new baby" syndrome wears off.  Thank you to all of you who asked if I was still posting to my blog, please keep me on track.

So, for this post I want to say I am thankful for my friends, checking in on me, calling at the right times, and asking me out to lunch.  I've needed this support.  We've had a rocky few weeks and I just want to say thank you to all these people in my life, you are awesome! 

Also, I have to say thank you to my best friend, Michael.  He has been amazing the last few weeks too.  He has gotten up every morning and taken the big kids to school, gone to work sleep deprived, and done every little thing I've asked.   He has dealt with our demanding three year old, who is testing us after he spot as the family baby was taken by his baby brother Liam.  He is still adorable, but he has been very trying....


So, today I will post an update about last week, and one for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment