Monday, March 14, 2011

Silliness

Okay, today I am thankful for the silliness in life.  I'm imagining that I am going to be posting several of these types of posts.  So, I have to warn you all this post is going to be a little embarrassing to write, and maybe for some of you to read.  It involves some facts of pregnancy and child birth that are rarely discussed.....so read on with caution!

Today, George did one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  We were needing to leave the house to run some errands, and he really didn't want to leave.  He wanted to stay and play at the house more.  So, we started telling him what we need to go do.  I told him that Mommy needed to go to the store get some medicine.  He said, "what you need medicine for?"  I said, "Mommy needs medicine to make her bottom feel better."  He said, "I have medicine for you bottom."  He proceeded to run into his bedroom with great excitement and get something.  He said, "See Mommy you can use my bottom medicine to make you bottom feel better."  I looked down to see a tube of diaper rash ointment on the counter.  So, if that weren't cute enough, Daddy then said, "Mommy also need some smell good spray for her smelly toots."  He then ran into the bathroom and came out with Daddy's B.O.D. spray, and said, "here Mommy you can use Daddy's spray, we don't need to go to the store."

I'm thankful that I have cute, creative, and very silly kids that keep me laughing.  George especially has a knack for being super cute and silly.  Sorry for the content, but I though this was too cute not to share. 

BTW, while I am writing this post, he is running around the living room with his underwear on backwards (with the characters on the front instead of on his bottom), with a blanket on his head running acting like a super heo.  So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment